- Milan Chatedral (Duomo): This structure exceeds Notre Dame and St. Peters for shear impact. What a splendid example of Gothic architecture and a fabulous cathedral to visit.
- Da Vinci's Last Supper: at the Santa Maria della Grazie. Don't forget to reserve in advance and if possible with a guide.
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele: The building is a pleasure on the eye with the glass cupola roof. A lovely crafted shopping area next to the Duomo
- Castello Sforzesco (the Castle): Really very exciting, history everywhere. The Sforzesco castle is a beautiful and extended renaissance castle, right in the heart of the city, about 5 min walk from Piazza del Duomo.
- Pinacoteca di Brera (Brera Picture Gallery):Famous paintings in a classic imposing building. Mantegna, Caravaggio, Raffaello, Canaletto, Boccioni, Morandi among the others
- Expo - 2015: Expo Milano 2015 is the Universal Exhibition that Milan, Italy, will host from May 1 to October 31, 2015. Over this six-month period, Milan will become a global showcase where more than 140 participating countries will show the best of their technology that offers a concrete answer to a vital need. www.expo2015.org/
Saturday, 16 May 2015
The best 5 + 1 things to do in Milan city
Take your time and relax...Milan is ready to you!